Kohl's has lots of fun products that sometimes disgruntled customers insist on bringing back to us at the customer service desk. Some of my favorites have been:
Pleated denim trousers with a tag that says, "Work to Weekend." Where, may I ask, is a work place that encourages old men to wear such ugly pants?
Also from the men's department, khaki pants that assert themselves as the "World's Best Pants." Really? Probably not.
Men's pants are generally somewhat amusing because they have such lofty promises... stain resistant... wrinkle proof... favorite chinos... dancing pants... pants that will make you look ten years younger, haha. I'm sure women's pants do the same thing. However, doing recovery in the Men's Department is more painful than other regions because everything looks the same! Seriously, there will be a pair of tan pants, but it 6 different brands and several different styles within each brand. V-neck sweaters that look alike come in multiple brands and it takes forever to run it all over the department. After I get sent out on the floor to put stuff away it makes me appreciate the service desk because at least I'm running around in a contained area.
Butt-Boosting underwear is my current favorite product. I'm not entirely sure how they function because the look like regular underwear with a tag that says "butt boosting." I like the alliteration, but think that it's a slightly ridiculous concept.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment