Saturday, November 22, 2008

Mandy Moore Movies

Yes, indeed, I do enjoy a good Mandy Moore Movie. She always manages to be super cute, even when her character isn't supposed to be nice (i.e. Saved! or The Princess Diaries).

The latest that I've seen is License to Wed, which did not get particularly positive reviews, but I nevertheless found enjoyable. It has Robin Williams in it, who is a crazy minister who makes Mandy and her fiance go through a lot before they can get married, including a trust-building activity where one person drives blindfolded while the other tells them what to do.

At one point, Robin Williams' character is teaching a Sunday school class about the 10 Commandments. He breaks them down into the following:

-God is #1
-Cussin' the man is outta hand
-Dad and Mom are the bomb
-Sunday is God's fun day
-Say N.O. to envy
-Be chill, don't kill
-It ain't neat to cheat
-Keep it real; don't steal
-It ain't fly to lie
-Covet? Don't Love it.

In any case I thought it was amusing.

No comments: